The STEINER Navigator Pro 7x30 binoculars have been designed with many of the techniques found in the STEINER Commander professional series, however, it is available on the market at a mid-range price, pushing it to the top of this category.
Thanks to STEINER's exclusive construction techniques to optimize brightness, contrast and brilliance, these binoculars, while only 30 mm in diameter, juggle well in all conditions, so the user can maximize the benefits of owning a small, lightweight pair of binoculars.
STEINER Navigator Pro 7x30368,00€
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber for maximum lightness and robustness that can withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- Steiner Nano-Protection®: molecular water-repellent, able to repel water and dust from lenses.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: For images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- N2 injection™: sealed with dry nitrogen injected at 14 psi pressure with 2-way valve technology. To counter fogging in any condition.
- Floating prism system with flexible silicone for shock absorption.
- Chemical coatings are applied in all air-glass passages to ensure that the passage of light is optimised, so that our eye can perceive greater contrast and brighter details even in low light.
- Production process articulated on more than 400 phases that attest its rigorous quality.
- Padded floating case that allows the binoculars to float and the bright yellow color allows easy tracking.
- ClicLoc®: allows you to hook or unhook the case immediately.
- ErgoFlex Eye Pads.
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 metres
- Warranty 10 years.
- Weight: 560 gr
- Width: 165 mm.
- Height: 107 mm.
- Depth: 68 mm.
- Output pupil: 4.3 mm
- Brightness: 18.4 mm.
- Twilight factor: 14.5.
- Field of view at 1000 m: 123 m
- Operating temperature: from ?20 °C to +60 °C
Bag, quick-connect ClicLoc neoprene carrying strap, rain hood and lens cap.