CruzPro GD55 Economical gas detector complete with remote sensor. The instrument is able to detect fuel vapours (both petrol and diesel) and sends an alarm when the vapours exceed 25% of the concentration required for an explosion. The alarm will continue to sound until the concentration level is dangerous.
Equipped with a self-test function. It is supplied with an external sensor with a diameter of 55 mm and 5 mt of cable. Able to operate with a power supply between 10.5 and 16.0 Vdc and absorbs only 0.012 Amperes.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Absorption: 0.012 Amps nominal
- Sensitivity: Better than 25% LEL (Lower Explosive Level)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Alarm: Integrated by 85 dB
- Sensor: sensor for LPG, Diesel, Petrol with 5 mt cable
- Built-in hole 55 mm
CruzPro GD55 Gas Detector166,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
- External sensor
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.