The CruzPro GD20 is capable of detecting fuel vapours (both petrol and naphtha) with possible settings of 10%, 20% or 30% of the concentration required for an explosion. When the unit detects steam at the selected percentage, the 85 dB internal alarm is activated and the power to the fuel solenoid will be interrupted. The solenoid closure can be set manually or automatically. It also comes complete with a remote sensor and supports a second optional CruzPro GD27.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 to 33.0 Vdc
- Absorption: 0.085 Ampere at 12 Vdc, 0.055 Ampere at 24 Vdc
- Sensitivity: 10%, 20% or 30% of LEL (Lower Explosive Level)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
- Alarm: Integrated 85 dB alarm and external alarm output
- Sensor: LPG, Diesel, Gasoline sensor with 3 m cable
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 30 mm
CruzPro GD20 - Gas Detector (3 LEDs)322,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 11 cm
- Remote sensor
A series of original and useful tools contained in a box that is also suitable for installation in the engine room.