The CruzPro D60 is a compact digital depth gauge. It uses DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology to increase reading accuracy and detect the bottom up to 300 Mt. Equipped with user selectable high and low bottom alarm. Adjustable keel offset. Selectable units of measurement in feet, meters and arms. Power supply 12 Vdc.
- Operating Voltage: 9.5 - 16.0 Vdc
- Absorption: 0.030 Amps nominal
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C (32°-122°F)
- Display: 4-digit LCD, 5 levels of backlighting
- Data: Feet, Arms or Meters
- Alarm: dry, deep, again.
- Keel Offset: adjustable between -20.00 and +20.00 Feet
- Built-in hole 55 mm
CruzPro D60 Echo-sounder - without transducer233,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
CruzPro D60 Fishfinder - Stern Transducer350,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 18 cm
CruzPro D60 fishfinder - Transd. Pass. Plastic370,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 18 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
CruzPro Stern Transducer 120 KHz x D60123,00€
CruzPro Plastic Pass Transducer 120 KHz x D60145,00€
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.