In fact, the Commander LRF has a laser technology meter that can accurately measure objects up to a distance of 1,700 meters.
The Commander LRF offers a 30-year warranty (but not on the electronic parts), is waterproof to a depth of 10 metres, is indestructible, has a set of optical solutions that push it to such a level of quality that a comparison with any other marine binoculars on the market becomes inappropriate.
STEINER Commander 7x50 LRF2.152,00€
- Precise distance measurement by laser technology of any point up to 1700 meters.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber for maximum lightness and robustness that can withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- Steiner Nano-Protection®: molecular water-repellent, able to repel water and dust from lenses.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: For images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- Memory Diopter: stores your personal focus settings.
- N2 injection™: sealed with dry nitrogen injected at 14 psi pressure with 2-way valve technology. To counter fogging in any condition.
- Floating prism system with flexible silicone for shock absorption.
- Chemical coatings are applied in all air-glass passages to ensure that the passage of light is optimised, so that our eye can perceive greater contrast and brighter details even in low light.
- Production process articulated on more than 400 phases that attest its rigorous quality.
- Padded floating case: allows the binoculars to float and the bright yellow colour allows easy tracking.
- ClicLoc®: allows you to hook or unhook the case immediately.
- ErgoFlex Eye Pads.
- Waterproof to a depth of 10 metres
- Warranty 30 years, 2 years on electronic parts.
- Weight: 1300 gr
- Width: 206 mm.
- Height: 161 mm.
- Depth: 97 mm.
- Output pupil: 7.1 mm
- Brightness: 51,00
- Twilight factor: 18.7.
- Field of view at 1000 m: > 117 m
- Operating temperature: from ?40 °C to +80 °C
Bag, quick-connect ClicLoc neoprene carrying strap, rain hood and lens cap.