The Commander is a professional binoculars full of history and in 1979 it was the first ever to incorporate a built-in compass. Years have passed and the Commander always keeps the same name, just to symbolize a tradition that has been maintained for more than 40 years, which have made it the symbol of marine binoculars.
Of course STEINER, so attentive to technological innovations, has repeatedly redesigned the construction systems of the Commander, bringing it to the state of the art technology, but most of the Commander designed more than 40 years ago, are still in service and look like fully functional and still current binoculars.
The Commander 7x50c offers a 30-year warranty, is waterproof to a depth of up to 10 metres, is indestructible, and has a range of optical solutions that push it to a level of quality that can be designated in its own market category.
STEINER Commander 7x50 C1.435,00€
- Integrated precision compass complete with grid for distance calculation. With 40 mm diameter and particularly efficient damping systems, it is particularly precise, fast and reliable.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber for maximum lightness and robustness that can withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- Steiner Nano-Protection®: molecular water-repellent, able to repel water and dust from lenses.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: For images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- Memory Diopter: stores your personal focus settings.
- N2 injection™: sealed with dry nitrogen injected at 14 psi pressure with 2-way valve technology. To counter fogging in any condition.
- Floating prism system with flexible silicone for shock absorption.
- Chemical coatings are applied in all air-glass passages to ensure that the passage of light is optimised, so that our eye can perceive greater contrast and brighter details even in low light.
- Production process articulated on more than 400 phases that attest its rigorous quality.
- Padded floating case: allows the binoculars to float and the bright yellow colour allows easy tracking.
- ClicLoc®: allows you to hook or unhook the case immediately.
- ErgoFlex Eye Pads.
- Waterproof to a depth of 10 metres
- Warranty 30 years.
- Weight: 1190 gr
- Width: 206 mm.
- Height: 157 mm.
- Depth: 96 mm.
- Output pupil: 7.1 mm
- Brightness: 51.02
- Twilight factor: 18.7.
- Field of view at 1000 m: > 145 m
- Operating temperature: from ?40 °C to +80 °C
Bag, quick-connect ClicLoc neoprene carrying strap, rain hood and lens cap.