The AM-30 displays the rudder angle with a reading between -90 and +90 degrees and is capable of working with the most common sensors. It is possible to calibrate the sensor installed on board and set the zero (centred rudder).
Alarms can be set independently for left and right steering limits. When activated, the instrument will sound an 85 dB alarm and the display will flash. It is also possible to select 5 levels of backlighting and all settings, calibrations and alarm values are saved in a non-volatile memory.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting.
- Absorption: 0.030 Ampere nominal.
- Data: Bar angle between -90 and +90 degrees to starboard and left.
- Input: All the most popular boom sensors.
- Serial output NMEA 0183 at 4800 bps, Can also be used as external alarm output.
- Alarm: 85 dB integrated, can be set as minimum and/or maximum steering both left and right.
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro AM30 Bar Angle448,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.