The Seiwa RP05 is a digital depth indicator, which uses DSP (digital signal processing) technology to obtain reliable and accurate depth values, from 0.3 to 365 meters (1.2-1000 feet).
The depth can be displayed in feet, meters or arms, and there is also a display damping function that stabilizes the value, making it easier to read.
- Power supply: 9.5 to 16 Vdc, 37 mA nominal.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C°
- Dimensions: 110 x 110 x 89 mm depth
- Depth range: 0.3 to 365 meters (1.2 to 1000 feet)
- Offset for keel: from ? 20 to + 20 feet
- Alarms: Low ground High depth Anchorage alarm.
- Display: 4 digits LCD
- Feet, Meters or Arms icons. Icons for On/Off alarms.
- 5 levels of backlight. Internal or external backlight on/off control. De-escalation of the screen.
- Output NMEA 0183 : $SDDPT, Depth below transducer.
Seiwa SW RP05 Echo-sounder - without transducer243,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 9 cm