The Seiwa RP03 is an NMEA repeater capable of receiving over 200 NMEA 0183 data and even proprietary judgments, in case of particular judgments not pre-memorized, the RP03 can be set to learn new ones.
Up to 4 sentences can be displayed simultaneously. The new sentences are saved to a non-volatile memory via an RS-232 serial port from a PC.
- Power supply: 9.5 to 33 Volts continuous, 35 mA nominal
- Temperature range: 0 to 50 C° (32 to 122 F°)
- Dimensions: 110 x 110 x 89 mm.
- Display: 4-line digital LCD, 5 levels of backlighting
- Entry format: NMEA 0183, with standard and proprietary judgments.
- Bit Rate: 4800 bps
- Input channels: 4
- Input voltage range: 0 to 5 V nominal, -20V to +20V (max)
- Memory capacity: 10 new sentences, 12 proprietary sentences data, menu settings, all saved on a non-volatile type memory.
Seiwa SW RP03 NMEA repeater233,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 9 cm