Boss Marine MGR300B Dashboard Stereo with Volume Knob
The Boss Marine MGR300B is a multimedia dashboard stereo capable of putting out 60 watts (peak) on 4 channels.
The MGR300B is a nautical dashboard stereo that comes from a decade of experience of Boss Marine in this field.
The acoustic quality is the one to which Boss Marine has always accustomed us and capable of putting out 60 Watts(peak) on 4 channels which is a prominent prerogative for such a tiny stereo.
The MGR300B can be used as a simple AM/FM radio, but most of the time we will use it in audio streaming by launching songs from our smartphone via the Bluetooth connection, however we could also connect external players via USB or the aux-in port with 2.5 mm connector.
The USB port andaux-in are located in the back and can be brought back to the console with optional MUSB35 accessory.
The display, in relation to the small size of the front is large and is also suitable for displaying multimedia content.
The MGR300B for volume adjustment features a rotary knob, which is particularly convenient and useful for immediate action, as opposed to touch buttons that definitely take longer for such adjustment.
Boss Marine MGR300B - Dashboard Stereo224,00€GTIN13: 0791489132534; Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 17 cm
- Bluetooth for audio streaming.
- USB port on back for reading and charging, returnable to console with optional MUSB35 accessory.
- AUX input on back, returnable to console with optional MUSB35 accessory.
- IPx5waterproof construction.
- FM/AM synthesized radio with RDS.
- 60W power x 4 channels.
- Volume adjustment by rotary knob.
- Recessed hole diameter 80 mm, depth 96 mm, front footprint 114 mm.
- Weight 935 g.
- Boss Marinemarinization.
- Connection cables.
- Front protective cover.
- Mounting bracket and bolts kit.