The "Boss Marine" MGR150B has neither a display nor a radio. In fact, the design intent was to limit it to essential features, thus eliminating those features that many people no longer use. In this way you can remove parts that are often intended to interfere negatively in an adverse environment such as the marine environment.
So theMGR150B looks like a stereo with unique reliability, surprising aesthetic impact and particularly easy to use from our smartphone.
The unit is so compact that it needs a hole of only 76 mm to be installed, while the front has a very attractive design, with very wide keys and suitable for use with gloves.
Boss Marine MGR150B - Dashboard Stereo121,00€GTIN13: 0791489128766; Weight: 0 kg; Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0cm
- Bluetooth for audio streaming.
- USB port on the back for reading and recharging, can be stored in the console with optional MUSB35 accessory.
- AUX input on the back, which can be stored in the console with optional MUSB35 accessory.
- Pre Amp output.
- Power 50W(peak) x 2 channels.
- IPx6waterproof construction.
- Built-in hole diameter 76 mm, depth 101 mm, frontal dimensions 156 x 140 mm.
- Boss Marine"Marinisation.
- Connecting cables.
- Bracket and fixing bolts kit.